Employee Assistance Program » Employee Services
LifeSolutions helps employees and their household members discover practical solutions to everyday concerns and perform better at work while enjoying time at home — creating a positive work/life balance. Our employee services include:
- Confidential 24/7 telephone support provided by behavioral health professionals
- WorkLife balance resources via phone or web to provide information and solutions on day-to-day life issues such as child care, elder care, daily living needs, and more
- Disability and leave management support services to help address an employee's entire range of leave-related needs and concerns
- Employee education and training programs designed to maximize interpersonal relationships at work
- Personal coaching and counseling for timely resolution of concerns, including anxiety or depression, family or relationship issues, workplace problems, financial worries, and career counseling
- Both in-person and telephone sessions are available for convenient access.
- Our website includes comprehensive information and helpful resources on a wide range of concerns.
- We provide referrals to local community resources and health coaches.