Employee Assistance Program
Employee Assistance Programs, or EAPs, traditionally served troubled employees and employees in trouble at work. Today’s EAP goes well beyond those limited services to address the full range of work and life challenges facing today's workforce and to provide results for both individual employees and their employers.
Our EAP, LifeSolutions, has been providing comprehensive services as part of employers' wellness and productivity strategies for more than 35 years. Our consultative approach results in a customized and cost-effective plan design to:
- Incorporate innovative, effective services;
- Address health and wellness employee concerns; and
- Support bottom-line company profitability.
Given the reality that work and personal life are connected, employee's household members are also included.
Click here to request our White Paper on “EAPs: Strategic Partners to Maximize Employee Assets, Productivity, and Health.”
LifeSolutions helps employees and their household members discover practical solutions to everyday concerns and perform better at work while enjoying time at home — creating a positive work/life balance.Learn more >
Our organizational support services are designed to help employers engage and retain a healthy and productive workforce — the key ingredient for bottom-line success.Learn more >
While there are many EAPs, few have the proven track record and approach of LifeSolutions.
- Best practice service delivery backed by the Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic of UPMC, a world-renowned behavioral care research and treatment facility, and Community Care Behavioral Health Organization, the largest behavioral health provider in the country.
- A collaborative and partnership-driven relationship with each customer that allows us to understand their business, challenges, and needs. This builds trust with employees and enables us to provide the right solutions at the right time.
- Our expertise in human behavior in the workplace
is the basis for all we do. The workplace is our guide — whether we're providing information, making referrals, helping employees with their personal or work relationships, consulting with a manager, or offering trauma support.
- Consultative coaching for leaders and managers facilitates effective performance management and successfully addresses organization issues.
Based in Pittsburgh, LifeSolutions has extensive national and international capabilities. We help your employees and your organization become more productive by removing distractions, improving lifestyles, and addressing behavioral needs that, if left untreated, can interfere with work performance.
Login to the WorkLife Portal for existing LifeSolutions customers