Companies can bring cost-effective and efficient health services to the worksite — even with limited space, budget, or staff — through WorkPartners’ mobile health services.
Employer and employee benefits are immediate and include:
Reduced lost time from work. Employees spend less time away from the job, whether they need preventive care or occupational testing or are participating in an education program.
A boost to morale. Our high-quality service sends a message to your employees that you care about their health.
Services with proven outcomes. We have more than a decade of experience in using mobile programs to serve employers, and we provide hundreds of screenings annually.
Our mobile units are customized to provide everything from preventive care and treatment for illnesses and injuries to occupational care, compliance physicals, testing and screenings, and health and wellness education. We tailor the size of our mobile units as well as their staffing and equipment to fit your requirements. We can outfit the units to provide employee physicals and required compliance testing, or to support health fairs. In short, one of our mobile units can serve as a focal point for the delivery of integrated care and benefits and a conduit for encouraging healthy behaviors, while reducing time away from work and ultimately improving your workforce’s productivity.
Treatment can be communicated to an employee’s PCP or appropriate specialist to ensure seamless coordination of services.
No space for a mobile unit?
We can use a conference room or other available area in your facility.
We provide convenience, cost savings, a professional atmosphere, and a reputation as a high-quality provider of mobile health services. Our mobile units are able to provide all of the following services:
Primary care support
Support for health fairs
- Total health management, including health assessments and biometric screenings, as well as identification of lifestyle risk factors and referrals to employee assistance, health coaching, and condition management programs
- Health education services, including CPR and first-aid training, stress management, and general health and wellness education
Occupational services and testing, including:
- OSHA mandated and DOT compliance exams
- Tuberculosis (PPD) testing
- Work-injury treatment, triage, and services
- Immunizations and physical exams
- New hire and surveillance screenings
- Complete laboratory services
- Audiometric testing
- Chest x-rays (B-reader services)
- Pulmonary function tests
- Visual acuity tests
- Drug screens with MRO review
- Breath alcohol testing
- Respirator fit testing
- Ergonomic training
- Comprehensive reporting options, including population-based reports, analytical reports, and financial reports