A reduction in lost work time is only one of the many benefits of on-site health services.
We tailor our on-site services to serve each employee population as well as the company’s needs. In our full suite of on-site health services, we can:
- Establish and staff one or more health centers in your workplace
- Provide mobile health services if limited space or use is a factor
- Connect employees with medical support services via telemedicine
Each is customizable to meet your particular employee population and organizational needs.
In addition to providing medical triage, new-hire screenings, and a variety of compliance tests, our health center staff offers health and wellness education, as well as integration with health coaching, employee assistance and other employer sponsored programs.
- Primary Care Support
- Chronic Care Monitoring
- Total Health Management
- Occupational Services
- Pharmacy Evaluation Services
- Health Education Services
- Telemedicine Capabilities
- Comprehensive Reporting Options
- Information Technology
The potential benefits of these on-site services to the employer are immediate:
- Reduced lost time from work
- Reduced administrative burden
- Improved risk management
- Decreased number of emergency department and urgent care visits
- Increased generic drug utilization
- Increased health awareness and engagement