Taking steps to improve the health of your workforce through safety and risk control can help you better control your workers’ compensation costs.
At WorkPartners, we believe that there is a direct correlation between the safety management and risk control services we provide and our clients’ reduction in loss activity. Through savvy risk management practices, we are able to provide opportunities for organizations to improve the safety, health, and wellness of their workforce, which can reduce their workers’ compensation costs and save money.
We take the time to understand your specific goals, design a program that fits your needs, and implement customized risk control services that factor in the nuances of your work environment, employees, and company culture.
Services available can include:
Safety Management and Risk Control Resources
- Risk identification, analysis, and assessment.
- Customized risk control programs.
- Ergonomic assessments and consultation.
- OSHA compliance guidance and safety training.
- Management and supervisory coaching programs to assist in reinforcing leading safety and health practices.
- Integration of safety and wellness programs.
- Integration of the safety and wellness programs.
- Accident Investigation online software tool.