At WorkPartners, we believe that a healthy and productive workforce helps companies compete in today’s global economy. When an employee is injured or distracted from work, quick and appropriate treatment is essential to ensure safety and an effective return to work.
We are currently recruiting providers for two main product lines, Employee Assistance and Workers’ Compensation, to support our client needs.
EAP Network Information
Workers' Compensation Network Information
WorkPartners’ Life Solutions EAP contracts with licensed counselors familiar with EAP core technologies to provide best-in-practice service delivery to our employee clients at a location convenient to where they work or live. We are now recruiting affiliate providers from across the country.
Why Join Our Employee Assistance Network?
Life Solutions delivers best-in-practice services, adhering to core EAP technologies. We are recruiting affiliate providers from across the country.
Advantages of joining our network include:
- Competitive reimbursement rates.
- Prompt payment — 97 percent of our affiliate providers say they are paid accurately and promptly.
- Partnership with licensed clinical staff in our National Service Center to address clinical issues.
- Provider satisfaction — 98 percent of our affiliate providers say they are satisfied or very satisfied with their experience as an affiliate provider for Life Solutions.
How to Join Our Employee Assistance Network
- Contact us at 1-800-647-3327.
After speaking with us, complete your application by filling out and submitting the Affiliate Clinician Profile.
Life Solutions Provider Relations
U.S. Steel Tower, 8th Floor
600 Grant Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
For Current Employee Assistance Providers
Life Solutions values the participation of every affiliate provider who helps us respond to our members' needs. We work hard to make it easy for you to play this important role. You can find everything from client and reimbursement forms to answers to your routine questions.
- Provider Manual
Forms and Screening Tools
- Life Solutions Forms - Optional
You may use our forms or substitute standard clinical case forms used in your practice, as long as your forms contain the same clinical information.
WorkPartners is seeking qualified provider partners to ensure injured employees receive the best, most appropriate treatment. We are looking to partner with providers who strive for excellent clinical outcomes and who practice with a safe and efficient return-to-work philosophy. Currently we are only recruiting providers in the state of Pennsylvania.
Why Join Our Workers’ Compensation Network?
- Rapidly growing membership
- Promotion of in-network utilization
- Reimbursement levels based off the Pennsylvania Work Comp Fee Schedule
- Enhanced diversification of your practice
- Prompt claims payment
- Assistance for employers in your area in maintaining a healthy and productive workforce
- Participation in a well-established brand name in health care: UPMC (ranked #1 hospital in Pennsylvania and #12 nationwide according to U.S. News & World Report)
We are recruiting providers in the following specialty areas:
- Occupational medicine
- General surgery
- Physical medicine
- Home care
- Other providers based on the needs of our employer clients
How to Join Our Workers’ Compensation Network
WorkPartners’ Workers’ Compensation Network providers must submit an application through the UPMC Health Plan provider network process. Submission of your request does not guarantee your network participation. Neither UPMC Health Plan nor its representatives make any guarantee, expressed or implied, that receipt of this request signifies acceptance into the UPMC Health Plan or WorkPartners network of providers. The team will review your request and ensure you meet initial participation criteria. If your participation request is approved, you will receive an application packet.
By sending a request, you acknowledge that your submission is not an application to join the network and does not guarantee acceptance to the network.
Please complete and submit the form below.
For Current Workers’ Compensation Providers
Below are some important documents and forms for providers:
If you have questions or would like to contact one of our representatives, please email: WorkPartnersProviderInquiries@upmc.edu